2 - 6 oz - Salmon fillets
2 oz. - Olive oil
1/2 oz. - Lemon juice
8 oz - CIRO'S MARINARA
12 oz - Spinach cleaned and steamed
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
TIP: Can substitute fish to taste
1. In a mixing bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Rub fish fillets with olive oil mixture.
3. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Place fish in a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Add 2 oz of CIRO'S on each fillet and bake until done (do not overcook salmon).
6. In a sauce pan bring one quart of water to boil.
7. Steam spinach in boiling water for 30 seconds (do not overcook).
8. Drain spinach very well divide into two plates.
9. Place each fillet on spinach.
10. Heat remaining 4 oz of CIRO'S and pour 2 oz over each fillet.